Service Desk Controller
Service Desk Controller
Job Title: Service Desk Controller
Glasgow / Scotland
Salary: negotiable depending on experience/training and knowledge.
Silver Cloud Ltd are one Scotland’s most successful independent Communications Companies. A specialist provider of Telecoms Installation, Maintenance and support to the Telecoms Channel. We operate Locally and Nationally with a large Client base which continues to grow. We offer a full and comprehensive Telecoms Consultancy, installation and maintenance service, and In line with ongoing business success we now seek an additional Service Desk Controller.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Service Desk Controller, with excellent communication skills and versed in the Telecommunications/IT industry. A keen eye for detail, ability to multi-task, work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced growing Telecoms/IT Company as part of the Service Delivery Team. The role provides exceptional customer service through Voice & Data provisioning, Project Management and scheduling of engineering resources.
Experience of working in a similar role within the Telecoms industry is highly advantageous.
Reporting to the Service desk team leader responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provisioning of CPS, WLR, Data, Number Porting, Number Management and SIP Services
- Scheduling of engineering resources for faults and projects
- Customer service – Call handling, providing customer updates and ticket raising
- Provide first line support for general technical issues
- Ensure correct procedures are being followed for escalations and meet SLAs
- Monitor and process all orders, including escalations
- Ensure allocated tickets are resolved within the SLA
- Ability to handle client complaints in a professional calm manner
- Keep project, system and customer records up to date.
- Ensure the department and company policies are being followed
- Processing cancellations
- Assist sales and other area of the business with technical queries
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work cross functionally and interact confidently with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Natural flair for delivering high levels of Customer Service
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Team player – understand the importance of collaborative working
- Excellent IT skills and confident using Business Management systems
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail achieving high levels of accuracy
Do you want to be a valued member of a fun team? If so send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org